3 Mar 2018


The Board of Management are following safety notices from the Department of Education and assessing conditions in our local area.


We will be making a decision tomorrow, Sunday 4th March, on whether it's safe to open school on Monday 5th March.


An email and text will issue tomorrow, Sunday, to advise all parents on our decision.

Please reload

Recent Posts

June 23, 2020

May 26, 2020

Please reload

Please reload

Tony Donohoe Trophies.png

Proudly Sponsored by Tony Donohoe Trophies

Trophies, Medals, Engraving

T: 045 433836 / 087 699 3033

E: tony@tonydonohoe.ie

Facebook:  tonydonohoetrophies