UPDATE: SCHOOL CLOSURE


The Board of Management are following safety notices from the Department of Education and assessing conditions in our local area.

We will be making a decision tomorrow, Sunday 4th March, on whether it's safe to open school on Monday 5th March.

An email and text will issue tomorrow, Sunday, to advise all parents on our decision.

Sign Up for News Updates Emails

Never miss an update

Recent Posts
Archive